Super Rock Games is pleased to announce the release of our first game, The Football Playbook: Tactical Puzzles.
The Football Playbook: Tactical Puzzles, is a simple yet addictive tactical football game.
In each puzzle you are presented with a snapshot of a football match.
To successfully complete the puzzle you must score a goal.
Use a combination of timing, movement and key passes to get your players into a scoring position.
- Available FREE on iOS.
- Universal App
- iTunes App Store Link: https://itunes.apple.com/gb/app/football-playbook-tactical/id635870823
- Over 700 unique puzzles.
- Innovative control mechanism and game mechanic.
- Challenging and Addictive Game-play.
- Top down god-like view of entire pitch.
- Complete control of all your players movements.
- Ability to create and exploit space anywhere on the pitch.
- Battle against different formations and defensive strategies.
- Complete seasons and earn badges.
- Action takes place on a full pitch, 11 v 10.
- Contains 48 puzzles with further puzzles available in the in-game store.
If you like the game, help us spread the word. We are a tiny indie studio and even one comment can help us.
- Please rate and review our game on the App Store. If your experiencing a crash please read here.
- Like us on Facebook!!
- Follow us on Twitter!!
- Get us trending!!! Twitter hashtag #TheFootballPlaybook
- Post on our thread at toucharcade here
- Post on our reddit thread here.
- Subscribe to the mailing list!!
- Check our App Store feedback response thread
- Contact us by email contact ( @ ) footballplaybk ( . ) com
Note: remove spaces and brackets to get proper email address.
Contact form below is disabled until we can add captcha.
Preview - Beta
"...once you start playing the next thing you know an hour has past as you are so determined to complete the level." TheBeautifulGameOnline Preview
"For me, the most satisfying point is when you create space and exploit the opposition movement in the game. It’s a bit like when you score a sexy pass and move goal on FIFA, you think fondly of yourself thinking, ‘I created that.’" The Football Front
If you would like to write a review of the game, you can download a pack of images here and a press release here.
A "press" version of the game is also available through testflight. Please send an email for details.
The Football Playbook originally came out on PC in August 2012. Here are some reviews from that version. Please note that the PC version game-play and control mechanic is different to the new mobile version. It is not available as we plan to release an updated version soon.
"Interesting and clever concept; Good value; Multiple solutions enhance replayability". OperationSports - Review